Become a Member
Become part of the Foundation Family and part of our future with our vision being to "enhance the health and well being of our community".Read More
to Rotary Lodge
By donating to the Foundation you will be improving the quality of health care provision for people in the Wide Bay and North Burnett.Read More
In July 2014 moved on-site to Bundaberg Hospital thanks to support of the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service District. The house is located at 277 Bourbong Street.Read More
For a local health-related charity, Bundaberg Health Services Foundation is quite unique in that:
- Money raised locally is spent locally to benefit the health and well-being of local people.
- Money you donate for equipment purchases goes to help our patient services.
- Donating to the Foundation helps ALL local people, regardless of whether you have private health insurance or whether you’re a public patient. Because we fund community health projects as well as Bundaberg Hospital projects.
- The Foundation does not fund anything that government budgets provide.
- We provide the extras that are so vital to patient comfort and care
- All donations over $2 are tax deductible (receipts provided).
Since it was established in 1999 over $500,000 has been spent on medical equipment, training and facilities to improve the comfort of patients and their families.